Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thanks to the Beer Inspector for HTML Help!

Ladies and gentlemen, after futilely searching for help on how to get rid of the jump breaks on my blog, I found help from an unlikely source - The Beer Inspector, also known as Ravish.
I scoured Google on "how to get rid of the Read More button on Blogger" and came across Ravish's posts on a forum. No one had responded to him after his multiple posts, but upon visiting his website, I saw that he had successfully removed the jump breaks.
I sent him a message and he very kindly walked me through the whole process! Not everyone would respond to random internet strangers asking for help, but he did (with a very thorough explanation!) and I am very grateful. So visit his site and marvel at one kind individual who likes to rate beer!

Some more of the beer I saw in Germany!

1 comments:

You are very welcome Felicia. I'm glad it worked out for you!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More