Saturday, September 17, 2011

Track Back to April

The following is a short we filmed for our Actors/Directors/Writers Workshop at Film Acting Bay Area. It was filmed back in April, but only has now come out with a rough cut. I was written into this at the last moment, hence I only have a small part. You can, however, briefly see my pink bunny pencil case on the desk next to my pink laptop in front of another actress. Pink power! I'm also wearing my trademark dirty pink backpack which I have dragged all around the world with me - from UCLA to Seoul to every country I visited in between in Asia and Europe and throughout China and back.


Adult Education from Doniphan Blair on Vimeo.



This may or may not be edited more as this is a rough edit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More