Monday, November 7, 2011

Filming "Medium"

This past birthday weekend of mine, I worked on the short film "Medium." All of it was shot on 35 mm film. A promotional video for the project is embedded here below, with actual story info located here on its fundraising page:





I played the supporting role of Blondie. And for your picture hungry eyes, here are a couple of photos of me in make-up on set:




I also delivered all of my lines in Cantonese - which was a trip since my Mandarin is definitely much better. So, it was my first Canto film! Woohoo! It was a fun project to work on. 

The director, Sean, also graciously sent me a few stills from the film, currently in post-production:
One big happy HK family?
Oh la la!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More