Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Side Project: Travel Blogging

All right, so after responding to countless listings on Bruinview, which is the UCLA career website...I came across one which was for youth travel writing. Out of the goodness of my heart, I'm going to write some posts for Rollinglobe. I'll also have to write some reviews of the establishments I frequented in my life abroad. I just started, so all I have is my introductory post with my gushing enthusiasm for living life abroad which you may have heard already in one form or another. Did I say GUSHING ENTHUSIASM? I really mean it! If you have nothing better to do with your lives at the moment, just go abroad!

Why don't I keep my own travel blog, you might ask? Well...I attempted to do so here. However, if you click that link, which you're more than welcome to - you'll see I only managed a paltry three posts...all written while I was abroad, though, so I suppose that adds a slight amount of authenticity to my writing. So maybe, with the title of being an unpaid editorial/social media intern for Rollinglobe, I might actually force myself to write more! ;]  What happened to all those travel stories which are just floating around in my brain, anyway?

In any case...I have to go back to concentrating on my life and making a real living. I suppose there is a bit of soul searching to be done..and also another blog post to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More