Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Foreign Food I Have Eaten

StrawberriesReindeerDumplingsPancakesStewZapiekanki
HARIBO FROGSThe Strongest Beer I've HadNoodlesFishSome Dish in LijiangReal Pho
Roasted PigeonVietnamese DishesTea Leaf BeefPineapplePeking DuckPork Blood
SamgyeopsalSundaeSelf-made Pad ThaiPapaya SaladMango Sticky RiceThai Iced Tea
FOOD AND DRINK, a set on Flickr.
I have an extreme backlog of photos I took during my years abroad. A silly thing I decided to do in my hunger this evening was to go through and pick out the photos I had taken of food and drink (so far I've only gotten around to the ones taken with my 450D.) Needless to say, I am starving now. And this barely scratches the surface of all the food I've eaten and now miss - I just did not always lug my hulky camera around as I chowed down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More