Sunday, July 29, 2012

Staying Funny in Los Angeles

I have been keeping busy these past few weeks; I was cast in my first LA theater performance with the hereandnow theater company. I also signed with Elysium Talent Agency - so I now have commercial representation! Huzzah! I also shot a few quick improvised scenes which I will share with the curious.

So, without much further ado, I present to you a fully improvised take of me giving a black guy (he has a name, but the point is not to be Politically Correct for this!) a watermelon on our date:


We also have a rough cut of another scene in the park that we shot, though my best line didn't make this version! I still am a good catty friend who wants to do some blocking, if you know what I mean.


In any case, these are by far not polished works, but perhaps good for a laugh! I was also reminded this past weekend that I indeed have a strength in drama - so in the future, I'd love to show that off. I am a damn good actress and I will be damned if others think otherwise or if I screw myself over in an audition.

Until then, may FEFE TIME below keep you company!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More